There was a time when a hernia problem used to be a pretty serious issue for everyone. However, with advances in technology, hernia surgery has dropped into the category of minor surgery. Side effects of hernia are increasing day by day. Many people share their experience after hernia surgery. You can navigate www.ethiconphysiomeshlawsuits.com/physiomesh-hernia-lawsuits.asp to file a hernia mesh lawsuit.
A hernia is a problem that appears in the form of a bulge, either in the groin or abdominal area. This bulge is just one of the organs protrude through the walls inside the lower abdomen or groin. There are mainly five types of hernias that require you to go for a hernia operation. Here are some details.
1. Incision hernia: This is a direct result of a previous surgery where the surgical wound has not healed completely.
Image Source: Google
2. Umbilical hernia: As the name suggests, this hernia occurs in the lower abdomen. According to the statistics, the problem is usually plagued by African children, although adults in developed countries could also be affected. Obese or pregnant women have also been known to require a hernia operation due to this problem.
3. Inguinal hernia: This is the most common hernia that much. In fact, about 75 percent of cases of hernia are included in this category. Typically, the location of an inguinal hernia is in the groin area, requires the surgeon to be careful during the entire operation hernia.
4. Femoral hernia: The location where these types of hernias occur just below the inguinal hernia. In particular, it is difficult to distinguish between inguinal hernia and femoral hernia.
5. Diaphragmatic hernia: With diaphragmatic hernia, a bulge usually does not show on the outside. Type of hernia is a case in which the abdominal organs to push through into the chest cavity due to the weakening of the diaphragm.